The adidas Tour 360 4.0 Sport Golf Shoes are engineered with advanced THiNTech - a revolutionary low-profile technology that brings golfers closer to the ground. A lower center of gravity equals a higher level of performance: greater stability, better balance and footwork, increased power and feedback. All of which promotes more consistent ball-striking.
- Advanced THiNTech — The entire cleat and attachment system has been re-engineered to bring golfers closer to the ground. The result is advanced THiNTech with PINS (Performance INsert System), which 32% lower than conventional cleat systems.
- Re-engineered POWERBAND CHASSIS — Tour-proven POWERBAND CHASSIS harnesses the energy of the swing and delivers more of it to the ball at impact. The TPU platform has been re-engineered with strategically placed perimeter support and POWERBAND geometry to promote more stability and better weight transfer through impact.
- THiNTech Cleat — Advanced cleat system combines a low-profile, anti-clogging cleat design and thinner outsole receptacle to bring golfers closer to the ground for better power transfer, balance, footwork and more consistent ball-striking.
- FitFOAM — FitFOAM molds to the exact contours of each athlete's foot. Located in the footbed, this visco-elastic foam is engineered to evenly distribute weight and pressure for a personalized fit.
- adiPRENE — Provides long-lasting impact absorption in the heel for long-lasting comfort.
- adiTUFF — Golfers are known to drag the toe of their back foot on the follow-through. adiTUFF is an abrasion-resistant material that protects the toe from wear and keeps the shoe looking great.
- ClimaProof — Combines technologies to deliver 100% waterproof protection. The first layer wicks inside moisture to the shoe's surface, while the second layer surrounds the foot with a waterproof membrane.