Made popular when Fred Couples shot a 66 in the opening round of the 2010 Masters Tournament, the Ecco Golf Street Golf shoes are hybrid on/off-course golf shoes that offer a casual, relaxed look with outstanding underfoot traction and incredible comfort while keepking you low to the ground for great stability in your stroke.
Ecco's street-inspired golf sneaker shows off rivet detailing and color matching laces. It has durable and breathable textile lining with microfiber heel grip, and the Comfort Fibre System increases the air circulation for the perfect inner climate so that feet stay fresh, clean and cool all day. Ecco rounds out the shoe with a young-looking silhouette, uppers made of distressed leather with Croco detailing, good ground stability and Lizzard and Croco embossed leather.
- Worn by Fred Couples
- Casual, hybrid design is great on and off the course
- Uppers made of distressed leather with croco detailing
- Textile and microfiber lining
- Removable Cambrelle covered inlay sole with the Ecco Comfort Fibre System (CFS)
- Single density TPU with pre-moulded traction bars