GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
At Moraga Country Club, we offer:
An exclusive, all-grass practice range with ten stalls
A putting green with chipping area
Many Junior Golf Clinics for children five-to-seventeen years old
A Summer Golf Team for junior members seven-to-14 years old and junior members 15-21 years old
Various private lessons for adults and children, incorporating filmed swing analysis
Four outstanding and dedicated teaching professionals:
- Jason Woodworth PGA - Director of Golf
- Randall Clark PGA - First Assistant Golf Professional
- Mark Magers - Assistant Golf Professional
- Alan Boriskin - Assistant Golf Professional
- For additional information on our Golf Shop Staff, please visit our “Meet the Golf Pros” page or call 925.631.1912.
Our Driving Range coins cost $2.50; approximately a half-bucket (~ 20-25 balls)
|Item||9 Holes||18 Holes|
|Cart Fee - Double ||$18||$27|
|Reciprocal Cart||$80 +||$80 + |
Member Guest Fee Discount:
Buy 5 guest fees for $300 and receive the 6th free!
Single Rider Unlimited Cart Fee: $850
Make Note that The Moraga Country Club Golf Course is available for Corporate/Private Golf Tournaments.
- Our cost is $90.00 per person (food and beverage not included in price). A 72-player minimum and 144-player maximum.
- For additional information or to book a tournament, please call our Director of Golf, Jason Woodworth, at (925) 631-1911 or email
For local residents:
- The Driving Range is open to Lamorinda Residents the First Tuesday of each month (maximum of 2 tokens per visit)
- The Golf Course is open for Lamorinda Residents the First Tuesday of even months (Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct. and Dec.) Must call the Sunday before. Call after 9:00 AM. Tee times are generallly given after 12:30 PM.
- Merchandise is also available for purchase on these Tuesdays.
- Please adhere to the dress code policies. We do have the right to ask people to leave if not dressed accordingly.